I pray these things in Jesus name, amen. Dear Heavenly Father, We come to you with thankful hearts for all those near and dear to us who are graduating from high school. We thank you for giving each graduate the talents, abilities and self discipline required for this wonderful accomplishment.
How do you start a graduation prayer?
Please pray with me, Our Father, God, how wonderful are the works of Your hands. As we gather here today to celebrate a step forward into new places with new people and new experiences, let us not forget the blessings that follow behind us.
How do you honor graduating seniors?
Here’s a round up of some of the best ideas for inspiration as you work through re-organizing your own school’s plans.
- Socially-distant graduation ceremonies are possible! …
- Livestream a virtual event. …
- Involve your community in your decision and planning. …
- Create a tribute video for your seniors.
What do you say to your senior graduation?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you thank God for graduation?
I really thank you almighty for your kindness and generosity that made achieve something important in life. Friend, thank you so much for being there at my graduation day. I heartily appreciate your presence and acknowledgement. I feel so glad to share my graduation day with you all.
What is a good Bible verse for graduation?
“Where God guides, he provides.” – Isaiah 58:11. “They will soar on wings like eagles.” – Isaiah. “He will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:6. “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” – Psalm 119:105.
How do you start a prayer?
What follows can help you learn how to pray.
- Prayer Has Four Simple Steps.
- Step 1: Address Heavenly Father.
- Step 2: Thank Heavenly Father.
- Step 3: Ask Heavenly Father.
- Step 4: Close in the Name of Jesus Christ.
- Praying in a Group.
- Pray Always, With Sincerity and With Faith in Christ.
- Prayers Will Always Be Answered.
What do you do for 2020 graduating seniors?
37 quarantine graduation ideas for the class of 2020
- Honk & Wave Graduation Yard Sign.
- Custom Photo Graduation Yard Sign.
- SoSweetPartyShop Graduation Yard Sign.
- Graduation Garden Flag.
- Custom Photo Graduation Yard Sign.
- Graduation Banner 2020.
- Celebrate It Congratulations Banner.
- Digital Quarantine Photo Booth Frame.
How do you honor a loved one for graduation?
Consider engraving a new or existing piece of jewelry with their loved one’s handwriting. Simply take a note or letter with their loved one’s signature and bring it to a jeweler. Jewelers can etch names and shapes (smiley faces and hearts they may have drawn) into virtually anything — charms, cuff links, and bracelets.
How do you celebrate 2020 graduation?
15 ways to still celebrate 2020 graduation with friends and…
- Organize a video party. …
- Commission a celebrity as your commencement speaker. …
- Create your own video gift. …
- Build a collection of your favorite photos and memories using a personal bluetooth printer. …
- Bring the big screen into your backyard.
What are some good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.” …
- “There is no script. …
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” …
- “Follow your fear.” …
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” …
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” …
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What are good quotes for graduation?
120 Graduation Quotes That Are Legit Inspiration
- “Don’t be afraid. …
- “Understand that one day you will have the power to make a difference, so use it well.” …
- “You can’t do it alone. …
- “Change takes courage.” —Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
- “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me out of my own comfort zone.
What should I write to my senior?
What kinds of things can I write about in a senior letter?
- congratulating the senior for graduating.
- wishing the senior well in his/her next phase of life (college, military, career)
- remembering fond memories (childhood, school, social gatherings, etc…)
What can I say instead of thank God?
Here are a few options in lieu of using it in vain:
- Silence. Just give a big ear-to-ear smile.
- “Woo hoo!”
- “I am so blessed!”
- Do a “high five” with God.
- “Thank you! You are the GREATEST!”
How do you say thank you Lord?
Thank You God Quotes
- “Thank you God for everything in my life. …
- “It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given me another day to live. …
- “Thank you, dear God, for this good life, and forgive us if we do not love it enough.” — …
- “Thank you God for giving me the strength to keep going.” —