God wants you to trust Him to provide for the vision He gave you. … I encourage you to ask God to send confirmations about whatever you believe that He spoke to you. Trust and believe in the different ways He sends His confirmations. He will always confirm a word that’s meant for you.
Is it OK to ask God for confirmation?
It’s not necessarily wrong to ask God for a sign, but it might be going down a tricky path with your faith. God has provided you with what you need to make decisions, because he has given you the Bible.
How do I know God is confirmed?
When God shows you a Bible verse and then shows you how to live that out in your specific situation, this is God giving you confirmation that you are doing his will for your life. For example, perhaps you were praying really hard about whether or not someone was the person God wanted you to marry one day.
Can God show you a sign?
In the Bible there is clear evidence that at certain times in history God has chosen to create “signs and wonders” to send a message, warnings, or to mark the fulfillment of a promise. … These types of signs and wonders are something God will choose to do when he wants to, but this is not something we should seek after.
How do I request something from God?
Ask God specifically for what you want.
Tell God what you want or need and ask Him to provide that for you. Be specific about your request. Even though God knows what you want and need, He wants you to ask Him for it. God can answer vague prayers, but being specific creates a deeper bond between you and Him.
How do you know when God wants you to be with someone?
When there is mutual interest, mutual commitment, and a mutual willingness to move the relationship forward at a healthy pace, these are strong indications God does want you with this person. Relationships are a unique place in life where the spiritual and practical combine and are constantly intermingling.
How do I ask God for a miracle?
- Repeat simple and direct phrases as part of your prayer.
- To help you focus, repeat the Catholic “Miracle Prayer.” The prayer goes as follows: “Lord Jesus, I come before Thee, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me.
When it is sent by God it comes with confirmation?
A wise woman once told me, “when it is sent by God, it comes with confirmation. But when it isn’t sent by God, it will come with hesitation, frustration, and confusion”.
How do you ask God for a sign?
How do you ask God for a Sign?
- “Ask the LORD your God for a sign, whether in the deepest depths or in the highest heights.” – …
- Jesus responded, “The Scriptures also say, ‘You must not test the LORD your God.’” – …
- But Ahaz said, “I will not ask; I will not put the LORD to the test.” –
Can God reveal your spouse to you?
God’s word says in Proverbs 18:22, “He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord.” That means the man has to come pursue you. You have to allow God to reveal it to him and give him the go-ahead to begin pursuing you.
What is the best prayer to God?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
How can I hear God’s answer?
How To Hear The Voice of God
- Humble yourself and get on your knees.
- Pray to God to reveal Himself to you in a way that can’t be missed.
- Use my “Prayer To Hear God’s Voice” below.
- Ask God to speak to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Go on about your life and pay attention.
What things can I ask God for?
7 Things To Ask God For When You Don’t Know What You Need
- Wisdom. “If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. …
- Strength. “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” — …
- Guidance. …
- Confidence. …
- Courage. …
- Peace. …
- Freedom from fear.