If you are praying for someone, you might say something like “I’ll keep you in my prayers.” If you are not, maybe “I’ll be thinking about you,” or “I’ll keep you in my thoughts,” or “I’m sending you good vibes,” if you’re into that sort of thing.
What do you say instead of sending prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
Can you say sending prayers?
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with saying “sending thoughts and prayers”… IF you’re sincere in doing so. Apparently others who’ve answered this question don’t think that anyone who says this statement follows through on it. They’re wrong.
How do you say praying for someone?
How to Say ‘I’m Praying for You’ to a Stranger or Acquaintance
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
What do you say when someone asks for prayers?
Best advice is to simply say “ok,” & move along. It shouldn’t offend you. One person wrote how the fact that someone believed in them enough to ask them to say a prayer. And, because of their high regard for the person asking, they took it as an honor that they would ask them.
How do you say my thoughts and prayers are with you?
How to Say ‘My Thoughts Are With You’ When Someone’s Sick
- I’m praying for you to get well soon. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers can play their part in healing the body and mind. …
- I’m sorry this sickness is part of your life. I am here with you every step of the way.
When to say my thoughts and prayers are with you?
The meaning of the phrase, “You’re in my thoughts and prayers” said to someone grieving is clear. You are keeping them in your thoughts and including them in your prayers. This phrase has been used to express of concern and caring. Some people object to this saying, citing it is cliché and doesn’t feel sincere.
When to say my thoughts are with you?
“My thoughts are with you” is a way of stating care and compassion. We use this expression when someone needs support due to health issues, or any difficult or sad life event. It expresses our concern and shows the other person we are thinking about their situation.
Is it correct to say my prayers are with you?
You might say, “all my prayers are with you” if someone has faced a tragedy like an illness or the death of a family member. … Hello, “all of my prayers are with you” is used when someone is trying to express that they are wishing the best for you through prayer or that they are praying for you in a time of sadness.
How do you say your in my prayer?
Your way of expressing it is as good as any. You are simply telling someone that you will pray for them. you could say, “I will pray for you,” or “You are on my prayer list.” It all means the same.
How do you pray for someone to heal?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
How do you pray for someone else’s healing?
Few tips for how to pray for healing for someone else: Listen! You need to understand the requirement.
Be an encourager!
- Listen with compassion. …
- Bring your prayer requests to God. …
- Ask others to stand in prayer with you. …
- Laying on of hands and Anointing of the Sick Sacrament. …
- Be an encourager.
What is the most powerful prayer for healing?
I give Thee my entire self, Lord Jesus, I accept Thee as my Lord God and Savior. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit.
What do you say when someone asks for DUA?
- Short and sweet..
- “Allah grant you aafiyat”
- Sometimes I’ll add: “and all the khair your heart desires, with aafiyat.”
- This dua is so comprehensive, there’s no need to say much else.
- Nabi sallAllahu alyhi wassallam would sometimes make the dua “Rabbana aatina fiddunya…” when someone asked him for dua.
How do I write a prayer request?
Tell God your problems.
- If you are praying to thank God, try writing something like this: “I am thanking you because _________________ and I am grateful, Lord.”
- If you are praying to ask for forgiveness, write something like this: “I come to you humbled and subservient, asking for your forgiveness.
Do pray for me reply?
It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me. … Thank you for thinking of me. Thank you, it is nice to know that. Thank you for your good wishes.