What are the difficult questions in the Bible?
Very difficult questions | Expert bible quiz
- What does Jahwe-Schammah mean? …
- How much bread and fish was available to feed the 5000? …
- What is the name of the storm winds which can hit Crete? …
- How many wonders did Elijah and Elisa perform? …
- When was Passover celebrated? …
- What was the name of the first tool maker in the bible?
What are good Bible study questions?
10 Inductive Bible Study Questions
- Who wrote this text and what do we know about them?
- Who is the audience and what do we know about them?
- Why did the author write this book?
- When did the author write this text?
- What is the genre of this book?
- What themes stand out to you in this portion of the text?
How many questions are in the Bible?
To be precise, Jesus asks 307 questions. He is asked 183 of which he only answers 3. Asking questions was central to Jesus’ life and teachings. In fact, for every question he answers directly he asks—literally—a hundred.
Is questioning God sinful?
Everyone is entitled to ask God and receive confirmation for themselves about any commandment, doctrine, principal, or anything else. It is most definitely not a sin to ask questions. You can run into problems if you start questioning His answers, though.
Why is it a sin to have tattoos?
The majority of Sunni Muslims believe tattooing is a sin, because it involves changing the natural creation of God, inflicting unnecessary pain in the process. … Some Shafi’i scholars such as Amjad Rasheed argue that tattooing causes impurity and that tattoos were prohibited by the Prophet Muhammad.
What are some spiritual questions?
20 Questions For Every Spiritual Seeker
- Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
- What is the relationship between science and religion?
- Why are so many people depressed?
- What are we all so afraid of?
- When is war justifiable?
- How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
How do I know God’s will for my life?
Following God’s Plan for Your Life:
- Be in prayer. A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer. …
- Be actively reading in the Word. …
- Follow the commands He puts on your heart. …
- Seek a godly community. …
- Obey the Truth.
What are the two main things we must consider when interpreting the Bible?
To interpret context the two most important factors are determining the historical literal elements of the context. Historical context involves the time and culture of the author and audience, as well as the historical occasion of the scripture.
How do I study the Bible well?
Write out ideas or verses or thoughts that come into mind as you read. Think “Who, What, When, Where, Why, How.” Answer every possible question under each category. Compare your findings with what you know the Bible teaches. Then look them over and pray about it.
What is the most important Bible verse?
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.” “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God…” “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Why does God ask questions in the Bible?
Questions give people the opportunity to learn, share, think and grow. In reading the Bible, there are many exchanges where the Creator of the universe uses questions to speak into lives of people. God knew where Adam was hiding in the garden, but he still asks, “Where are you?” (Genesis 3:9).
What is the last word in the Bible?
The first three words of the bible are “In the beginning…” and the last word in the Bible is “Amen.” The first word is “In” as “In the beginning….” and the last word, very appropriately, is “Amen”. What are the first three words of the Bible? 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Who has created God?
Defenders of religion have countered that the question is improper: We ask, “If all things have a creator, then who created God?” Actually, only created things have a creator, so it’s improper to lump God with his creation. God has revealed himself to us in the Bible as having always existed.
Did Jesus ever question God?
none of his disciples had any inkling at all that he was God. … During his lifetime, Jesus himself didn’t call himself God and didn’t consider himself God, and … none of his disciples had any inkling at all that he was God. You do find Jesus calling himself God in the Gospel of John, or the last Gospel.
How does God answer questions?
Nature, our God, has 3 methods to answer our questions. First way – through introspection of perceptions. we reason what we observe so to speak. Second way – through evolution of nature’s effects around us invoke the needed perceptions for us to drive towards realizations over time.