Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Psalm 139:14 – I praise you God, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Isaiah 43:5 Do not be afraid for I am with you. Psalm 1:6 – The LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.
What are the easiest Bible verses to memorize?
Inspiring Bible Verses for Memorization
- 1 Samuel 18:14 “In everything he did he had great success, because the LORD was with him.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16 “Rejoice always, ” …
- 2 Corinthians 5:7 “For we live by faith, not by sight.” Acts 16:31 “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
What is a good scripture to memorize?
Top 10 Bible Verses for Your Family to Memorize
- Joshua 24:15b – “…as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
- Ephesians 4:32 – “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.”
- Luke 6:31 – “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”
What are the shortest scriptures in the Bible?
Top 10 Shortest Verses in the Bible
- John 11:35 KJV. Jesus wept.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16 KJV. Rejoice evermore.
- Luke 17:32 KJV. Remember Lot’s wife.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV. Pray without ceasing.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:20 KJV. Despise not prophesyings.
- Exodus 20:13 KJV. Thou shalt not kill.
- Exodus 20:15 KJV. …
- Deuteronomy 5:17 KJV.
When I am afraid I will put my trust in you Bible verse?
When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. … On no account let them escape; in your anger, O God, bring down the nations.
What is the shortest Psalm in the Bible?
Psalm 117 is the 117th psalm of the Book of Psalms, beginning in English in the King James Version: “O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. … Consisting of only two verses, Psalm 117 is the shortest psalm and also the shortest chapter in the whole Bible.
What God says about difficult times?
Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.
What does soap mean in Bible study?
If you have ever looked for a simple Bible study method to follow, you have probably come across the SOAP method. SOAP stands for: Scripture. Observation. Application.
What does Jesus say is most important?
It translates as “Hear, O Israel,” meaning “Listen, O Israel.” So Jesus declares this to the young teacher and says, “The most important one is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
What is the last word in the Bible?
The first three words of the bible are “In the beginning…” and the last word in the Bible is “Amen.” The first word is “In” as “In the beginning….” and the last word, very appropriately, is “Amen”. What are the first three words of the Bible? 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
What is the longest word in the Bible?
What is a good Bible verse for family?
Bible Verses About Family Love
- “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” – Ephesians 5:25.
- “Love is patient, love is kind. …
- “Let love be genuine. …
- “We love because he first loved us.” – …
- “So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” –
When God is for you who can be against you?
Biblical Translations of Romans 8:31
If God is for us, who can be against us?
When our hearts are overwhelmed?
Psalm 61:2 Scripture Sign, When My Heart Is Overwhelmed Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I, Rustic Wood Background, Beautiful Gift.
Do not fear those who can kill the body KJV?
“Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.