“As water reflects the face, so one’s life reflects the heart.” The Good News: Your life is a reflection of the ideals and faith you hold in your heart. The areas where you spend time and energy reveal what’s really important to you. “Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity, and honor.”
What values does the Bible have in your own life?
A List of Christian Values
- Generosity – This is the core Christian value of being kind and unselfish, especially with our money and time. …
- Courage– The value is characterized by boldness and confidence. …
- Love – Love is a fundamental characteristic of who God is and it’s a value that is to describe His children as well.
How do I find God’s purpose for my life?
7 Steps to Find Your God Given Purpose in Life
- Turn To The Bible.
- Pray For Direction.
- Follow The Will Of God.
- Promises Of God.
- Living A Purpose Driven Life.
- How To Apply God’s Purpose In Your Life.
- A Personal Challenge.
What is a soul worth to God?
The soul is valuable because of what it is: an eternal being made in the image of God. Secondly, there is the estimative value of the soul. God not only created it but He places a high price upon it. He demonstrated what your soul is worth in giving Jesus, His Son, to die for it.
What are God’s principles for life?
John 10:10) The Word of God gives us certain straightforward principles that will enable us to enjoy a long life on earth:
- Live by His word. …
- You are what you confess. …
- Fasting prolongs your life. …
- Have a balanced lifestyle. …
- Honor your parents.
What is our purpose according to God?
In one sense, you are always living in God’s purpose. God is God and He works all things, including your life, according to his purposes. … Psalm 57:2 says, “I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me.” This is key in understanding God’s purpose for your life.
How do I know my purpose in life?
5 These seven strategies can help you reveal or find your purpose so you can begin living a more meaningful life.
- Donate Time, Money, or Talent. …
- Listen to Feedback. …
- Surround Yourself With Positive People. …
- Start Conversations With New People. …
- Explore Your Interests. …
- Consider Injustices That Bother You.
Does God want us to be happy?
God calls us to holiness, not to happiness. He wants us to honor Him with our daily choices and overall lifestyle. According to the Bible, there is right and wrong. And when something is wrong (or simply stupid), God says “don’t do it” – even if it was making us happy.
What does God say about your soul?
A. The Bible teaches that we consist of body, soul and spirit: “May your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus” (I Thessalonians 5:23). Our material bodies are evident, but our souls and spirits are less distinguishable.
What are the 7 principles of life?
Seven Principles of a Happy Life
- Live in the moment.
- Nurture family and friends.
- Stay fit and healthy.
- Do what you enjoy (mostly) and have a passion for.
- Be there for others.
- Always keep developing.
What are the main principles of Christianity?
Some of the main themes that Jesus taught, which Christians later embraced, include:
- Love God.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Forgive others who have wronged you.
- Love your enemies.
- Ask God for forgiveness of your sins.
- Jesus is the Messiah and was given the authority to forgive others.
- Repentance of sins is essential.
What are the seven basic life principles?
It focuses on seven “Basic Life Principles”: Design, Authority, Responsibility, Suffering, Ownership, Freedom, and Success.