I’m praying that God will heal you and give you peace and comfort with His presence and love. I am praying today for your speedy recovery. May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal. … We pray that you will sense God’s caring presence and strength in your life.
How do you say pray for fast recovery?
I wish you a quick recovery! Thoughtful prayers are being sent your way with the hopes that you will feel better soon. Thinking of you during this time of illness, and praying you will find strength in the Lord and his never-ending supply of love. God cares and hears our prayers, and I am praying for you today!
How do you pray to get well soon?
May the almighty God, who is capable of making the impossibility possible, heal you and give you strength. God bless you, my son. May the love, peace and comfort of the good Lord be with you as you battle this illness. God will heal you very soon, so don’t feel down, my son.
How do you wish someone a speedy recovery?
100 Get-Well Wishes
- Hoping you find strength with each new day.
- Thinking of you, and hoping you feel better each day.
- Sending healthy vibes your way for a speedy recovery!
- Hang in there!
- Take it one day at a time, and you will be feeling better soon!
- You are in all of our wishes as you recover.
How do you bless someone for recovery?
There are all sorts of practical and comforting things we can do to show we care, here are just a few.
- Flowers. …
- Handwritten Letter. …
- Meal Ministry. …
- Running Errands or Helping with Children. …
- Help with Practical Tasks. …
- Your Presence.
What is the most powerful prayer for healing?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ.
What is a good prayer for healing?
Think, O’ God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. that no healing is too hard if it be Your will. We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his/her strength, and heal what ails him/her in Your loving name.
What can I say instead of get well soon?
“Sending good, healthy vibes your way.” “Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery!” “Miss you around here!” “Lifting you up in my prayers during your treatments.”
How do you pray for someone else’s healing?
Few tips for how to pray for healing for someone else: Listen! You need to understand the requirement.
Be an encourager!
- Listen with compassion. …
- Bring your prayer requests to God. …
- Ask others to stand in prayer with you. …
- Laying on of hands and Anointing of the Sick Sacrament. …
- Be an encourager.
How do you say prayer for a sick person?
Heavenly Father, We lift up all those who are facing various illnesses. Give them the hope and courage they need today and every day. Comfort their pain, calm their fears, and surround them with Your peace.
Is it speedy recovery or speed recovery?
speedy recovery vs speed recovery
A complete search of the internet has found these results: speedy recovery is the most popular phrase on the web.
How do you comfort a sick person over text?
Consider these options:
- “Whenever you need to call, I’m here.” …
- “I wish I could be there right now.” …
- “You’re still in my thoughts. …
- “Your family is lucky to have you through all this.” …
- “Maybe I can’t be there, but there’s definitely something I can do. …
- “Hey, get well soon.
What to say to a recovering patient?
General Get Well Message After Surgery
- Hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now.
- Thinking about you today and hoping it’s a good one for you.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- Sending you a warm hug, love, and prayers.
- Sending good, healthy recovery vibes your way.
Will keep you in my prayers?
“I’ll keep you in my prayers” is the way for the religious to pretend to provide comfort while not committing to anything that actually takes up any of their time/energy/resources.